One year maternity cover for Year 3 class
0.8 or full time. Start: January 2020.
Applications from experienced teachers and NQTs are very welcome.
Closing date: Friday 11 October 2019
The Governors of this popular ‘Outstanding’ parish school are seeking to appoint a teacher to join our dynamic, friendly team. We welcome applications from practising Catholics but anyone supportive of our school ethos will be actively considered.
At St Edmund Campion, we are proud to have created a happy and supportive environment where our teachers can get on and teach.
We offer you:
- An agreement that we will not burden you with a heavy workload which makes no impact on our children’s learning.
- Wonderful children with an excellent attitude to learning. We have high expectations of our children’s behaviour and consequently they are a joy to teach. Please visit to see for yourself.
- Co-headteachers with a sensible approach to planning, marking and feedback because we know you will be a better teacher if you have a life!
- A non-onerous approach to assessment. We do not track individual objectives because it does not impact our children’s learning.
- A research engaged staff where professional development is prioritised. Our teachers have an open-door policy and are happy for you to visit their lessons to develop your own practice. We are sure we can learn from you too.
- A well-resourced curriculum, for example we have plenty of manipulatives in each classroom so you can properly teach maths using a CPA approach. ‘Paid for’ access to large, subscription based planning sites such as Twinkl and Literacy Shed Plus.
- A wonderfully supportive PTA who, in addition to large items, give each classroom an allowance per year so you don’t have to spend your own money on those ‘little extras’.
For further details and an application form, please email email@example.com.
Only applications submitted on the school’s application form will be considered.
Closing date for applications: 11th October 2019.
St Edmund Campion Catholic Primary School
Altwood Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 4PX
St Edmund Campion is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion.