A Year 3 Class Teacher
Required February 2020. Part time (maternity cover)
Closing date: Friday 11 October 2019.
Stokenchurch Primary School – where children attend eagerly,
leave with regret and remember with pride.
Are you passionate about children and their learning?
Do you want to make a difference?
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a creative and inspirational primary teacher who enjoys working as part of a dedicated team to ensure the best outcomes for all children
- Has high expectations of pupils’ learning, achievement and behaviour
- Is an enthusiastic team player with excellent communication skills
In return we can offer you:
- A welcoming staff in a warm, friendly working environment that values everyone’s wellbeing
- Well behaved, well-mannered children who love coming to school and who are engaged within a creative curriculum, which encourages pupil voice
- An extremely well-resourced and organised school ensuring teachers and children have access to the latest modern technology
- A commitment to supporting and coaching teachers to allow them to reach their full potential
- An ‘outstanding’ school (Ofsted May 2013) that understands and values its staff and provides excellent career progression opportunities
In the words of Ofsted 2013:
‘This very large primary school has established a warm family atmosphere
where the pupils thrive and develop outstanding behaviour and attitudes’ and each pupil
is known and valued as an individual. This is the basis
for the very high expectations demonstrated across every aspect of school life.’
Visits to our school, located close to M40 and High Wycombe, are welcomed. Please contact Mrs Tong or Mrs Woodruff, Office Managers, for an application form and information pack on 01494 482112.
Closing date for applications: Friday 11th October 2019.
Interviews: Wednesday 16th October 2019.
Stokenchurch Primary School
George Road, Stokenchurch, Buckinghamshire HP14 3RN
Tel: 01494 482112 Fax: 01494 485854
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.