UKS2 Team Leader with TLR
with a Year 6 class teaching role
Required for September 2019.
FTE: 1.0; TMS and UPS considered.
Closing date: 9am, Monday 18 March 2019.
We are looking for a leader who:
- will promote and embody our school values and create a lively and stimulating classroom environment
- is passionate about whole school improvement with a proven track record of raising pupil outcomes and ensuring strong pupil progress
- has excellent interpersonal skills and can motivate a team to think creatively
- has high expectations of learning, outcomes and pupil behaviour
- will bring energy and enthusiasm to their leadership and class teacher roles
- can provide guidance, support and advice to all staff across Upper Key Stage 2
We can offer:
- Happy, confident and hard-working pupils who are keen to achieve
- A positive and committed staff team with a supportive Headteacher and Governing Board
- A commitment to support your continuing professional development
- the opportunity to develop your leadership skills as part of the extended leadership team, contributing to the strategic decision making for the school
For more information, please come and visit us or go to www.spurcroft.w-berks.sch.uk.
To arrange a visit please call or email Alison Attwool, the School Business Manager on 01635 871541 or email@example.com.
Closing date: 18th March 2019 @ 9am.
Interview date: w/c 25th March 2019.
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.