Required as soon as possible.
9am–3:15pm, Monday–Friday. Salary Grade 3 (£18,795–£19,171); £12,053–£12,294 actual.
Closing date: Friday 14 February 2020.
We are seeking to appoint an exceptional, enthusiastic and inspirational Teaching Assistant. The position will include some lunchtime supervision.
The successful applicant will:
- Have experience of working with children and have contributed to the observation, planning, teaching and assessment cycle.
- Understand how children learn through play and be able to enhance the play spontaneously.
- Be an inspirational and reflective practitioner.
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be able to make a positive contribution to an outstanding and friendly team.
- Be committed to social inclusion.
- Be enthusiastic in order to motivate children to reach their full potential whilst providing support and challenge.
- Has a good standard of written and spoken English.
- Ideally have a relevant qualification.
Closing date: Friday 14th February.
Interviews: from Monday 10th February.
South Lake Primary School
Campbell Road, Woodley, Berkshire, RG5 3NA
Tel: 0118 969 1672
Headteacher: Mrs A Butler-Willis
The school is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This position requires an enhanced Disclosure and Barring (DBS) check. Further details can be found at https://www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check.