SENCO & Inclusion Manager
Leadership L4–L 10 (£45,434–£52,723).
Starting: September 2021.
Closing date: noon, Sunday 18 April 2021.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated SENCo and Inclusion Manager to join our wonderful, diverse school.
The SENCo/Inclusion Manager is a crucial member of staff with responsibility for all aspects of leading and managing SEN and Inclusion in the school, including analysing data, supporting planning and implementation of interventions and strategies.
The successful candidate will need:
- Relevant previous experience as a SENCo and the National Award for SEN Co-ordination.
- Excellent time management, organisation and inter-personal skills
- A thorough knowledge of the SEN Code of Practice
- Have a passion for high quality inclusive teaching and learning which promotes the highest standards of pupil achievement for all.
We are looking for someone who:
- Aspires to be the best at what they do and inspires others to do the same, empowering a learning community
- Will work creatively and effectively with the Principal, Senior Leadership Team and Trust to drive school improvement
- Has made an excellent contribution in the learning and progress of pupils and who is able to use their skills and knowledge to develop colleagues in improving teaching and learning
- Possesses an unrelenting drive and genuine commitment to raise standards of achievement through the development of outstanding teaching and learning.
We can offer:
- Support and training through the local SEN Network Group
- Children who are polite, happy, enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Staff who are committed to high quality teaching and learning and a culture where everyone is encouraged to succeed
- Supportive Multi Academy Trust, parents and local community
We also offer a forward-thinking Employee Assistance Programme, Medical Cash Plan, eyecare voucher scheme and generous non-teaching time allocation.
To apply for this position, please visit www.battleprimary.co.uk. Please complete the application form and return to email@example.com.
If you have any questions please contact Allison Worley, Human Resources Manager 07841 921958.
The closing date of noon on 18 April 2021.
No applications will be considered without a completed application form.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all the staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS checks.