Full-Time Nursery Class Teacher
Applications welcomed from EYFS teachers and experienced Nursery Nurses.
Salary range: Main scale.
Closing date: Thursday 8 October 2020.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our rapidly growing EYFS team within our improving and friendly school.
We welcome applications from teachers/nursery nurses who:
- are committed to working closely with F2 colleagues to transition the children into school.
- can provide a consistent approach to enhance learning opportunities
- will create an inspiring classroom environment to motivate children to become confident, independent learners
- have high expectations of achievement, both inside and outside the classroom
- have an ability to play a positive and active part of our whole school team.
We can offer you:
- Strong leadership, high quality support and a range of CPD
- A supportive and committed EYFS team from 2 year olds through to Reception
- Comprehensive induction and commitment towards your professional development
- Excellent resources, including ICT and a spacious working environment
- Well-behaved, enthusiastic children who are keen to develop their skills and make progress on their learning journey
For an application pack and further details of this exciting opportunity please email the school at the address shown below.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged – we would love the opportunity to meet you and show you round our school.
Closing date: Thursday 8th October 2020.
Interview date: week beg 12th October 2020.
The Willows Primary School
Pyle Hill, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 7SJ
Tel: 01635 42155
Headteacher: Miss J MacArthur
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be sought from the successful candidates.