Hours: 12:00–13:00 Monday–Friday starting ASAP.
Salary: WBC Grade B 1–3 depending upon experience (£17,364–£18,065) pro-rata.
Closing date: noon, Tuesday 19th March, 2019
We are looking for a committed lunchtime controller to join our busy team supporting pupils in the dining hall and supervising outdoor play.
We need colleagues who:
- Are caring and passionate about children’s learning and every child achieving their potential
- Have lots of energy, enthusiasm and patience
- Are flexible and can work well within a team
- Have experience of working with children with a variety of needs and from a range of different backgrounds
- Can show resilience in challenging situations
- Have a sense of humour
- Are looking for a challenge
- Understand the need for confidentiality
- Are qualified in First Aid or willing to undertake training as a First Aider
- Are qualified to GCSE English and Maths Grade C or equivalent
- Are willing to work with a child and other children with Special Educational Needs
We can offer:
- Delightful, happy, friendly and hard working children
- Very supportive colleagues
- A commitment to Continuing Professional Development.
Please phone or email the school office for an application pack.
Visits are warmly welcomed.
Closing date: Tuesday 19th March, 12:00 midday.
Interviews: Tuesday 26th March.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children. These posts are subject to Enhanced DBS checks for the successful candidates.