Foundation Stage Teaching Assistant Level 2
Salary Scale 2C £19,420 pro rata.
Part Time 17.5hrs per week, term Time only + occasional Inset days.
Fixed Term contract starting ASAP until August 2021, with potential to extend.
Closing date: noon, Monday 21 September 2020.
We are looking for an EYFS Teaching Assistant who can demonstrate:
- Experience of working with children in an early years school environment
- An ability to lead small group activities
- Commitment to an inclusive ethos
- Experience of using phonics to support children learning to read
- Good organisational skills and flexibility
- An understanding of the social, emotional and developmental needs of young children
- Resourcefulness and ability to use initiative
- A good standard of written and spoken English
- A commitment to undertake training as required
- A good sense of humour
We can offer:
- Bubbly and enthusiastic children who love learning
- A caring school community where the child is at the centre of everything we do
- An environment where every child is supported and developed
- Opportunities to contribute to the curriculum and children’s learning experiences
- A supportive staff team
- A school that is committed to moving forward
To request an application pack, please contact Mrs Liz Hichens, Finance Manager, on: email@example.com.
Visits to the school are welcome. Please telephone the office to arrange an appointment.
Closing date: 12 noon, Monday 21st September 2020.
Interviews: will be held at a mutually convenient time.
Please note: applications will be considered upon arrival.
Hilltop First School & Foundation Stage
Clewer Hill Road, Windsor SL4 4DW
Tel: 01753 863502
Headteacher: Ms Lynn Bima
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check for the successful candidate.