Inspirational Class Teacher – KS2
Required for September 2020.
Closing date: Friday 3 April 2020.
We are a successful and thriving school looking to appoint an enthusiastic, ambitious teacher to join our friendly and supportive team. NQTs are welcome to apply.
We can offer you:
- A positive, caring ethos with children - learning is at the heart of all we do
- Happy children who are enthusiastic, motivated and engaged learners
- Talented, friendly and supportive teaching and admin teams
- A structured and supportive induction programme for NQTs, experienced teachers and leaders
- A school team committed to your professional development with proven success
- Excellent learning environment, resources and extensive grounds
- Good relationships with parents/carers and the wider community
- A leadership team that wants to continuously improve and enable everyone to thrive
- Well informed and effective Governing body
- Part of the School Learning Alliance (SLA) and Future Thinking Partnership (FTP), both partnership work with local Wokingham Primary Schools providing excellent networks, action research and training opportunities for all staff
The successful candidate will need to:
- Promote a culture of learning that is exciting, challenging and rewarding
- Be a good teacher, always striving to improve
- Have an open and positive attitude
We are looking for the following qualities:
- An enthusiastic & motivated teacher, enabling all children to reach their potential
- A passion to engage, inspire & challenge all children, ensuring they achieve
- Have high expectations of achievement, learning and behaviour
- To be involved in the whole life of the school
- A team player who supports others and shares good practice
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
For further information please contact: Miss Charlotte Gage, School Administrator, 0118 954 0770 or email@example.com.
Due to the current climate and challenges involving coronavirus, we are attempting to be as flexible as possible with regards to interview dates and time.
All applications are considered on receipt, with the final date of submission being Friday 3 April.
Interviews arranged on receipt of application.
“Our school is part of the Future Thinking Partnership (FTP) which is an established collaboration
of 14 Wokingham Schools, focused on improving teaching and learning
through the provision of on-going high quality professional development”
Rivermead Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS checks & references.