KS2 Class Teacher
Full Time. Permanent. Pay Scale MPS.
Required for January 2022.
Closing date: 9am, Monday 20th September 2021.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, passionate class teacher to join our caring, welcoming, and diverse school family.
We can offer
- Wonderful, happy, polite children who are keen to learn and achieve
- A welcoming, supportive and friendly team of Staff and Governors.
- A commitment to your professional development with good quality CPD.
- PPA at home, so you can make the most of your time.
Our children would like:
- “A caring teacher who will look after us”
- “Exciting lessons”
- “Someone happy and kind”
We are looking for:
- An active team player who can inspire children & colleagues
- An enthusiastic, inclusive professional with a love of education who is committed to putting children at the heart of everything they do
- A self-motivated teacher who sets high expectations for pupil progress
- Someone who is supportive of our Catholic ethos - you do not have to be a Catholic.
We warmly welcome applications from both experienced and newly qualified teachers. For an application form, or to arrange a tour and a chat, please contact the school office.
Closing date: Monday 20th September 2021 9am.
Interviews date: Friday 24th September 2021.
St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School
Newport Road, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2AW
Tel: 01635 43455
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced Criminal Records Disclosure will be sought from the successful candidate.