Key Stage 1 or 2 Teachers
Penn Wood continues to be a good school
Ofsted September 2018
Penn Wood is an expanding primary school looking for talented teachers and leaders to develop from September 2019 or January 2020.
We operate in a wonderful indoor/outdoor environment (including a woodland)– visits to our website and the school are positively encouraged.
In essence we are:
- • An ambitious and highly successful organisation
- • A Talk for Writing Training Centre
- • Committed to being exceptional for all our children and staff
- • Determined to do the right things and keep workload in mind
You will need to:
- • Commit to a knowledge rich curriculum and our well established principles of curriculum design, implementation and review
- • Believe in working together and making a difference (co-efficacy)
- • Contribute to the creation of a powerful learning environment, both inside and outside
- • Aspire to a career pathway that is right for you
In return, we can offer you:
- • An inspirational culture for teachers to master the craft of research informed teaching and learning
- • Leaders with a strong, proven track record
- • A strong focus on research informed professional learning
- • A comprehensive NQT induction programme
- • An impressive learning environment through our innovative building design and facilities
- • Career pathways and leadership development with appropriate salaries
- • Wonderful, confident and well-rounded children
Experienced teachers and NQTs are encouraged to apply for the post.
Application packs are available on our website www.pennwood.slough.sch.uk.
Please send completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Interviews will commence upon the receipt of suitable applications.
Telephone: 01753 521811
Our School is committed to safeguarding. The successful applicant will be required to provide suitable references and undergo an enhanced DBS check.Penn Wood