Key Stage 1 or 2 Teachers
Ofsted September 2018
Penn Wood continues to be a good school
Penn Wood is an expanding primary school looking for talented teachers and leaders to develop from April or September 2019.
We operate in a wonderful indoor/outdoor environment (including a woodland) - visits to our website and the school are positively encouraged.
In essence, we are:
- An ambitious and highly successful organisation
- A Talk for Writing Training Centre
- Committed to being exceptional for all our children and staff
- Determined to do the right things and keep workload in mind
You will need to:
- Commit to a knowledge rich curriculum and our well established principles of curriculum design, implementation and review
- Believe in working together and making a difference (co-efficacy)
- Contribute to the creation of a powerful learning environment, both inside and outside
- Aspire to a career pathway that is right for you
In return, we can offer you:
- An inspirational culture for teachers to master the craft of research informed teaching and learning
- Leaders with a strong, proven track record
- A strong focus on research informed professional learning
- A comprehensive NQT induction programme
- An impressive learning environment through our innovative building design and facilities
- Career pathways and leadership development with appropriate salaries
- Wonderful, confident and well-rounded children
Experienced teachers and NQTs are encouraged to apply for the post.
Application packs are available on our website www.pennwood.slough.sch.uk.
Please send completed forms to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews will commence upon the receipt of suitable applications.
Our School is committed to safeguarding. The successful applicant will be required to provide suitable references and undergo an enhanced DBS check.