KS1 or KS2 Form Teacher Vacancy
Salary up to £35,971 depending upon experience.
Discounts available for school fees for children of staff.
Closing date: 5pm, Monday 24 February 2020.
Waverley School is a leading Independent Preparatory School and Nursery. We seek to appoint an inspirational Form Teacher for KS1 or KS2, who will continue to nurture and develop individual pupils.
Waverley Preparatory School Key Facts:
- Waverley is a non-selective school with single form entry and class sizes of 20.
- We offer a broad curriculum, challenging pupils to achieve and reach their full potential.
- Our core ethos is a personalised child-centred teaching approach, coupled with strong family values.
- Standard school hours are 8.30am to 3.30pm, with an optional wrap-around care system from 7.30am – 6.00pm.
- Consistently strong academic results.
The 'ideal' candidate would have all the following qualifications and qualities:
- A committed team member with presence and good communication skills
- Work experience as a Form Teacher in a similar working environment
- Teaching experience in the Primary and/or preparatory sector
- Experience and knowledge of contemporary methods in Primary education and assessment systems.
- Familiarity with the ISI and/or Ofsted inspection processes.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a proven track record of success in developing pupils and challenging them to excel
- IT literate and the ability to apply this skill in the educational environment.
- Experienced in teaching Maths and Games.
- Salary up to £35,971 depending upon experience.
- Discounts available for school fees for children of staff.
Closing date: 5.00pm, 24th February 2020.
Interviews to be held week commencing 2nd March 2020.
To apply for this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form or telephone the School Office on 01189 731121.
Waverley Preparatory School and Day Nursery
Waverley Way, Finchampstead, Wokingham, Berkshire RG40 4YD
Tel: 01189 731 121
Waverley School & Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.