We are recruiting for a passionate and dedicated Headteacher to lead teaching and learning across our education provision.
Woodstock House is an independent specialist school providing exceptional residential care and education to young people with Autistic Spectrum Disorder, severe and complex learning difficulties and challenging behaviour.
Applicants will have:
- Degree or equivalent Education/Teaching qualification
- SEN qualification/Training
- Knowledge of curriculum appropriate for pupils with SLD and/or ASD
- Knowledge of National Curriculum and assessment for pupils with SEND
- Experience with statutory requirements of legislation concerning SEN code of Practice, Safeguarding Children, Health & Safety
- Ability to work constructively and collaboratively as part of a Senior Management team across the site
- Ability to lead, support, motivate and inspire staff
- Ability to foster productive working relationships with all internal and external agencies, parents & carers
- Highly effective report writing skills and data analysis
- Experienced in managing a large staff team including performance management
- Experienced in managing a budget
We will offer:
- Opportunities to enrich the lives of young people and make a positive difference
- A fantastic team who work hard together and support each other
- An open and positive working environment
- Continuous professional development and training for a clear career path
- Competitive salary
- Teachers Pension Scheme
If you are an outstanding leader with a passion for special educational needs, we’d love to hear from you. Please contact Kate Fisher on 07915669761 email: email@example.com.
Woodstock Lane North, Long Ditton, Surrey KT6 5HN