Leadership Group 4: L20–27; £66,698–£78,169 pa.
Full Time; permanent; for September 2020.
Closing date: 9am, Monday 24 February 2020.
St. Edward’s Royal Free Ecumenical is a distinctively Christian school in which we as individuals achieve and thrive with dignity, knowing we are loved by God. In our supportive and exciting environment, we are given opportunities to grow and learn; to aim for excellence in all we do and develop enquiring minds.
“The curriculum is so much necessary raw material, but warmth is the vital element
for the growing plant and for the soul of the child.”
Our Headteacher of 16 years is retiring and we are seeking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic and highly motivated leader.
- Offer inspirational leadership skills?
- Provide the drive and ability to bring our vision to fruition?
- Empower us to become the learning hub at the centre of our community?
- Help us become an innovative place to learn?
- Maintain and grow our strong Christian ethos?
We will offer…
- A competitive salary.
- Opportunities to work flexibly.
- Access to rich and diverse CPD opportunities.
- A relocation package for exceptional candidates.
- A dedicated team of talented, caring and conscientious staff.
- Thoughtful, charitable and supportive families who enjoy being part of school life.
- Supportive partnerships within the community.
- Opportunities to work alongside local cluster groups on various projects and represent other schools as well as us at school’s forum.
- A thought-provoking, knowledgeable and supportive governing body.
- Well-maintained buildings and grounds, providing a safe, calm and well-ordered and resourced environment for pupils and staff.
- A well-managed, balanced budget.
- 94% of our pupils think they are taught well.
- A fantastic group of children who are polite, work hard and are a delight to teach.
- A caring and happy environment, with a strong ethos and values that reflect our Christian ethos.
If you would like more information please visit our website: www.sterf.org.uk or call 01753 867809.
Applications to be submitted to Mrs Nav Amar-Choi, Business Manager, email@example.com.
Closing date: 9.00am, Monday 24 February 2020.
Interviews: 5 and 6 March 2020.
St Edward's Royal Free Ecumenical Middle School
T: 01753 867809
The school is committed to safeguarding its pupils and this appointment depends upon an enhanced DBS disclosure.