L11–L17, £52,334–£60,377 per annum. Full time, permanent
Required for September 2019.
Closing date: noon, Friday 22 March 2019.
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Can you make a difference for our children and families?
If so, then Eton Wick is the perfect opportunity for you. We seek an inspirational leader to ensure that Eton Wick provides the highest educational opportunities for its pupils as a school at the centre of our local community.
Eton Wick First School is a one-form entry, Church of England School situated in the village of Eton Wick, near the River Thames and in sight of Windsor Castle. It is maintained by the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead and has close links with the Diocese of Oxford. The school welcomes children of all faiths or none.
The governing body is looking for someone who:
- Can provide evidence of a significant impact on teaching and learning in their current role
- Has a proven track record of effective leadership in all areas and can lead an outward-facing, vibrant school at the heart of a thriving community
- Will lead by example, actively modelling and embedding the values of the school into all areas of school life
- Is fully committed to ongoing staff development for all, creating a team who model and share best practice
- Demonstrates a commitment to the highest standards of teaching, learning and assessment and shows great enthusiasm for embedding these in every stage of a child’s journey throughout the school
- Demonstrates excellent, appropriate communication skills at all levels with pupils and their families, staff, governors and strengthen links and partnership with the community and all those involved with the school
- Can inspire, nurture and challenge all pupils and staff to realise their full potential
- Is committed to safeguarding all pupils and understanding their individual needs
- Demonstrates an awareness of national policy and anticipates trends, showing a pro-active approach to future school development both academic and extra-curricular.
In return, our school offers you:
- Happy, friendly, engaged children who are a joy to teach and lead
- A school with an inclusive ethos, a happy and caring environment, and with pride in its pastoral care
- A talented, dedicated team of teachers and support staff committed to improving the school
- A rich and varied curriculum, with pupils excelling in a wide range of extra-curricular and enrichment activities
- A committed and supportive governing body, and supportive local Diocese
- Engaged parents eager to work with the school
- A large school site with excellent space and facilities.
If you believe you have the vision and ambition to lead our school forward, come and visit to find out more. We are at an exciting point on our journey and are looking for exceptional leadership to join us.
To download the application pack and form please visit our website here: www.etonwickschool.org.uk/downloads-4/index.html.
We positively encourage visits to the school by prospective candidates. Please contact us by telephone or email to arrange a visit.
Tel: 01753 860096
Closing date: Noon, 22 March 2019.
Interviews: 2 April 2019.
Return completed applications to: email@example.com.
The Governing Body of Eton Wick CE First School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory DBS Enhanced disclosure and satisfactory references.