Salary according to experience (£45,213-£60,153).
Age range 4–11; NOR 95.
Start September 2019.
Closing date: noon, Friday 8 March 2019.
Our small, thriving, ‘good’ church school:
- Is a safe and caring environment, with happy, disciplined children who work hard to achieve their highest ability
- Operates with an established, dedicated and professional staff supported by an active governing body
- Embraces interaction between classes and engagement with our local village and wider community
- Collaborates with other local schools to develop partnerships that enhance teaching and learning
Following the career advancement of our head teacher we wish to appoint someone with:
- A passion for excellent primary education and a natural rapport with, and respect for children
- The skills to inspire and lead improvement in academic achievement and social development
- Motivation and dedication as a primary practitioner focused on creating a positive learning environment which enables strong progress for children of all abilities
- A commitment to promote continuous professional development for all staff
- An aptitude to demonstrate our distinctive Christian character and implement the school’s vision and values
- A desire to participate in all aspects of school life and its community including a 0.4 FTE teaching commitment
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact Bex Willcocks, in the school office: 01494 482167.
An application pack and application form can be downloaded from www.radnage.bucks.sch.uk.
Completed application forms should be sent for the attention of Zoe Whittington at email@example.com.
Closing date: noon, 8th March 2019.
Interviews: 25th March 2019
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check will be undertaken prior to appointment of the successful candidate.