Contract type: Full Time Permanent.
Salary: L12 (£52,414)–L18 (£60,755).
Closing date: noon, Monday 25 February 2019.
A forward thinking and inspirational Headteacher is required to help this School be the best school it can be. The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator with high expectations and a belief that every child can succeed. They will relish the challenge of developing the staff team, showing a clear vision for success and leading by example.
You will bring:
- A successful record in senior leadership
- A rigorous approach to identifying gaps in pupil progress and strategies to address them
- An ability to support, motivate and inspire staff and to communicate a clear vision and direction for the School
- A willingness to be a visible, positive and approachable presence around the School, as well as the ability to foster strong relationships within the local community and further afield
- The energy and creativity to drive improvement in all aspects of provision
We can offer:
- A welcoming School with children who are ready and willing to learn
- A dedicated, caring and hard-working staff who provide children with stimulating, challenging and memorable learning experiences
- The opportunity to join the only school in the world to have received the British Council International Award on seven successive occasions
- A commitment to your continued professional development and opportunities for growth.
- The support of an energetic Governing Board and a vibrant village community
Further details and an application form are at: www.blewbury.oxon.sch.uk\our-community\job-opportunities.
Closing date: Midday, Monday 25th February.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check.