Head Teacher/School Leader
(NOR 58) Payscale Gp1 L6–L11 dependent on qualifications and experience.
This small, child-centred, inspirational school is seeking equally inspirational staff.
Meadowbrook is a well-established Independent primary school, founded on the principles of Montessori education but encompassing a range of forward thinking and progressive child-centred practices. You will be supported by the Director of Education and the School’s Directors to build upon its excellent standards of teaching and learning and lead this unique school into the future.
- Have experience in leadership/management at some level e.g. subject co-ordinator or deputy.
- Be an outstanding and experienced primary teacher with QTS.
- Be able to take on some teaching responsibilities across the school, modelling best practice.
- Be able to demonstrate a commitment to continuing the school’s unique ethos (including the application of Positive Discipline) and in doing so ensure the highest possible standards of teaching, learning and assessment.
- Behave as a role model, leading by example, inspiring and motivating staff to share best practice, engaging in regular CPD and taking a full part in the school’s progression.
- Have a well-developed working knowledge of the ISSR’s and either the ISI or OfSTED Frameworks and supported by the Director of Education, be responsible for managing the increasing levels of regulatory compliance to ensure that Meadowbrook and its staff meet a wide variety of guidelines and regulations.
Visits to our school and initial chats are welcomed. To make an appointment please contact Serena Gunn, Director of Education: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tel: 01344 890869
Applicants must have an unblemished, proven record of success and share Meadowbrook’s commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and online / public domain checks in accordance with safer recruitment procedures.