Pay range: Bracknell Grade H (SCP 15–24) pro rata. 20 hours per week.
Pro rata amount based on 20hrs a week (£11,149–£13,516).
Flexible, permanent post. Required as soon as possible.
Closing Date: noon, Monday 19 April 2021
Students spend 55% of their year in school but the remaining 45% at home; therefore the influence of home on a child’s learning and development is enormous. As such, supporting parents/carers to enable them to provide the best possible care for their children is vital.
Are you an excellent champion for all,
who wants to make a difference to all students and families?
Are you a passionate practitioner with a genuine commitment to helping others?
If so we’d love to hear from you.
Jennett’s Park CE Primary School is a wonderful caring and supportive school within a distinctive Christian ethos. We highly recommend visiting our school as once you visit you will love it as much as we do. We pride ourselves that our children live by our Rainbow Promise and love and respect each other and all the staff.
We are looking to recruit a Family Support Worker to establish and foster good relationships with all parents/carers of pupils within school. You will be pro-active in identifying needs in order to support children and families, develop and run effective parent coffee mornings/workshops and will encourage parental involvement in the school and its activities. With previous experience of working with pupils with special needs and families, you will have the ability to deal with sensitive issues with tact and diplomacy and will provide support to enable effective parenting. By supporting inclusive practice and focussing on preventative and early intervention activities, you will build relationships with vulnerable and ‘yet to be reached’ children. You will keep up to date with and maintain knowledge of the range of agencies and services available locally that parents might be signposted to and will actively promote the family support services provided by Children’s Services, Social Care, neighbouring LA partners etc.
We are looking for a Champion who:
Would you like to be part of our team?
Please see our attached Job description and Person specification.
We warmly welcome you to visit our website to access the virtual tour in these COVID times to view our school.
https://www.jennettspark.bracknell-forest.sch.uk/school-tour/. Contact us if you wish further details.
Closing Date: Monday 19th April 2021 12:00.
Interviews: Friday 23rd April 2021.
APPLICATION METHOD: Application packs are available on our website https://www.jennettspark.bracknell-forest.sch.uk. Application documents can also be downloaded below.
Please return your completed application form to: email@example.com.
Jennett’s Park CE Primary School (Voluntary Aided)
3 Tawny Owl Square, Jennett’s Park, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12 8EB
Safeguarding statement: Jennett’s Park CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Enhanced DBS will be sought. We particularly welcome applicants form underrepresented groups including ethnicity , gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Please download a job description/person specification and application form below: