Early Years Teacher
Salary dependent on experience; TLR available for the right candidate.
Closing date: Wednesday 18 December 2018.
Parlaunt Park Primary Academy are seeking to appoint a permanent term time only Nursery Teacher to join the EYFS team. We have a fantastic nursery building with lots of potential for a passionate candidate to develop and put their stamp on. Our nursery provision can cater for up to 52 children per session and we offer 15 hours in either a morning or afternoon session for 3–4 year olds.
- To lead and manage a nursery provision where the children are safe and happy.
- To participate fully in all areas of team work.
- To assist to the child’s full potential development, socially, emotionally and physically and to develop the child as an individual and as a member of a group.
- To be able to write observations, make accurate assessments and record information in line with the EYFS requirements
- To analyse and use data to get the best outcomes for the children
- To attend and participate in regular staff and parent meetings
- To supervise the children while learning outdoors.
- To provide a rich, nurturing, enabling and challenging environment where children can learn and develop happily through play and interacting with others
- To follow given instructions, in a supportive manner, with regards to classroom organisation, planning and lesson content.
- To plan and deliver exciting and relevant lessons.
- To demonstrate initiative
- To participate in the key person system, delivering a full EYFS profile inclusive of observations, assessment, planning and reflecting on own practice.
- To discuss the child’s needs with all appropriate persons e.g. SLT, Early Years Lead, SENCO and Head Teacher.
- To engage parents to have full involvement in their child’s education.
- To carry out any duties as required by the Head teacher and to adhere to our school’s policies and procedures
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- A passion and commitment to high quality early years education
- An outstanding record as a classroom practitioner
- A clear understanding of the EYFS and the ability to create an enabling, engaging and challenging learning environment
- Exceptional English spoken and written skills
- A minimum Level 6 full and relevant qualification in Childcare or Teaching
We can offer:
- A friendly, supportive and highly motivated staff team
- A strong commitment to raising standards and high quality CPD
- Excellent facilities and attractive environment
Salary dependant on experience and a TLR would be available for the right candidate.
Closing date: 18th December 2018.
Interviews: w/c 7th January 2019.
Please visit our website for an application form: www.parlauntparkprimaryacademy.org or call the school on 01753 542269 and speak to Cheryl Laws for more information.
We reserve the right to interview and appoint before the closing date if an outstanding candidate applies.