Early Years Practitioner
Term time only – September 2021.
Full Time and Part Time position available.
Closing date: Wednesday 21 June 2021.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Early Years Practitioner who has the passion and ability to make a positive impact on our children’s learning and development. As the Room Leader, you will have fantastic organisational skills and experience in planning and executing creative and fun activities and in so doing create a warm, safe and nurturing environment.
The successful candidate will:
- Be well qualified (Level 3 or above), enthusiastic and dedicated
- Continually strive for best practice in yourself and inspiring others
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Have a positive attitude and approach to change and development
- Have good inter-personal skills with the ability to form position relationships with others
- Be dedicated in achieving the highest standard of education and care
- Encourage a supportive team atmosphere and the ability to work together in a positive way.
- Purpose-built, inspiring Early Years environment
- Supportive colleagues and community
- A community where co-curricular activities flourish, and teachers are encouraged to introduce new and innovative ideas
- Enthusiastic and motivated pupils that are taught in small class sizes
- Excellent professional development opportunities within the school and wider Cognita group
- Fee remission for children educated at Long Close School
- Complimentary meals in the Dining Hall during term time
Closing date for applications: 21 June 2021.
For further details and an application form, please contact: Carolyn Andrews on 01753 520095 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Long Close School
Upton Court Road, Slough SL3 7LU
Tel: 01753 520095
Long Close School is part of the Cognita Group of Schools
Long Close School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the job, including checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.