Early Years Phase Leader
Required full time from January 2020.
MPS/UPS + TLR of £4,029.
Closing date: Wednesday 18 September 2019.
Meadow Vale Primary School is a friendly, 3-form entry school which thrives on a strong team approach, fantastic children, high standards and a caring ethos.
We are looking for leaders who are:
- Passionate about learning and have experience of teaching primary aged children
- Knowledgeable about the development of the whole child
- Committed to the success of all our children
- Excited about contributing to the future direction of our school
- Team players with a good sense of humour
We can offer you:
- Happy and positive children
- Friendly and supportive colleagues
- A well-resourced learning environment
- Weekly release time dedicated to leading the Early Years or English
- Opportunities for Continuing Professional Development
- A strong partnership with parents, governors and the local community
The children would like teachers who:
- Are fun, has a good sense of humour and is firm but fair
- Explain learning tasks carefully and has a passion for helping us learn and grow
- Have a “glass half full attitude” and a cheerful outlook
- Want to nurture us, as well as teach us
You are very welcome to visit our school.
Please contact Catherine Forrester, Headteacher, for further information.
Application deadline: Wednesday 18 September 2019.
Interview date: Friday 27 September 2019.