Early Years Foundation Stage Leader
Required for September 2019.
Permanent, full-time position.
Caring, Sharing and Learning Together
We are seeking to appoint an experienced Early Years Leader to join our very friendly school as part of the team in our Early Years.
We can offer you...
- our early years setting rated ‘good’ by Ofsted in February 2019;
- children who are eager to learn;
- a friendly and positive working environment;
- supportive colleagues, parents and governors;
- the opportunity to continue developing our Early Years with us;
- a commitment to CPD;
- a large, stimulating and well-resourced indoor and outdoor learning environment;
- a creative, child-centred curriculum with the ethos Caring, Sharing and Learning Together.
You will need to:
- lead the Early Years team in the planning and delivery of a creative and inspiring curriculum;
- take responsibility for high quality teaching provision in the Early Years;
- share and model good and outstanding practice;
- provide support and guidance for the Early Years team;
- contribute to the school leadership team;
- be creative and make learning fun.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit, or if you require any further information, please contact the school secretary on 01753 866272 or contact us via email@example.com.
Please note that applications will be considered on receipt.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff to share that commitment. Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.