Required for September 2021.
Closing date: noon Thursday 29 April 2021
Theale Primary is an outstanding Teaching School and the lead school in The Berkshire Teaching Alliance. The Governors of this successful, progressive Church school are looking to appoint a talented, inspirational and committed professional to share in the leadership, continued development and success of the school. Theale CE Primary School serves a large village community with excellent road and rail links.
The successful candidate will:
- Enjoy striving for excellence in all areas of school life and particularly children’s achievement
- Be an exemplary classroom practitioner with high expectations of children’s achievement and behaviour and be able to motivate others to ensure that the highest quality of teaching and learning is sustained across the school
- Believe in all aspects of inclusion, raising the aspirations of all learners including more able
- Have a good knowledge and understanding of Assessment for Learning
- Develop further the school’s caring Christian ethos
- Respect and value the skills, experience and contributions of others
- Inspire and motivate the school community to meet the challenges of the future
- Reliably deputise for the headteacher as her commitment to system leadership increases across our three schools
- A passion for curriculum design and expertise in at least two subjects
We offer you a successful and improving school that:
- Has a brand new purpose built site
- Ensures excellent career development opportunities and high quality CPD
- Provides management time for Deputy Head teacher responsibilities
- Has a motivated and committed team of dedicated staff
- Has an on-site nursery, ASD Resource and Language & Literacy Unit
- Is well resourced with excellent IT
- Has a very supportive and experienced governing body
- Willing to negotiate salary range for the right candidate
An information pack and application form can be obtained from our website www.thealeprimary.co.uk
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Closing date: 12.00 noon Thursday 29th April 2021.
Interviews: Thursday 13th May 2021.
Theale Church of England Primary School
Englefield Road, Theale, Berkshire, RG7 5AS
0118 930 2239
West Berkshire Council
The Diocese of Oxford
Theale CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS Disclosure will be sought from the successful candidate.