Nine Mile Ride School
Closing date: noon, Thursday 16 May 2019.
The children, staff and Local Advisors at Nine Mile Ride Primary in Finchampstead, Wokingham, are looking to appoint an inspirational, ambitious and dynamic leader to build on our excellent standards of teaching and learning and help lead our successful school.
Our Deputy Headteacher will:
- Have leadership qualities to challenge, inspire, motivate and empower others
- Demonstrate a commitment to the highest standards of teaching, learning and assessment and show enthusiasm for ensuring all our children achieve their potential
- Deliver a rich, engaging and varied curriculum that meets children’s needs in an ever-changing world
We can offer:
- A welcoming and supportive learning environment with highly motivated, happy children who are positive learners, and take pride in their school
- A dedicated and talented staff who have high expectations of our pupils and provide stimulating, challenging and memorable learning experiences
- An encouraging Headteacher, Local Advisory board and Trust
- An ethos of valuing and caring for all members of our school community
- A commitment to continuous improvement and your professional development
Further information can be found on https://thecircletrust.co.uk/vacancies/.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged via the school office.
Closing date: Thursday 16th May 12pm.
Interviews: Tuesday 21st May