Deputy Head Teacher
Permanent. Full time.
L4–L11; £43,034 to £51,234.
Closing date: noon, Monday 29 April 2019.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated and highly motivated professional who has the passion, skills and experience to be instrumental in shaping the future direction of our two form entry federated Nursery, Infant and Junior School. We are seeking an enthusiastic individual to participate in the strategic leadership of Gorse Ride Schools who will work collaboratively with our cross phase leadership team to drive improvement and raise standards across the schools. Most importantly we are seeking someone who is engaging and passionate about teaching children to grow, do their best and be as proud of themselves as we are of them.
Why we believe our school is a great place to work:
- Values such as kindness, respect and resilience underpin everything we do
- A positive, caring ethos with children and learning at the heart of everything we do
- Happy children who are enthusiastic, motivated and engaged learners
- A commitment to high quality professional development
- Part of the FTP, a partnership of 14 Wokingham Schools providing excellent networks and training opportunities for all staff
The successful candidate will have a proven record of:
- Providing consistently excellent classroom provision resulting in high levels of pupil enjoyment and progress in both KS1 and KS2
- Dedication to influencing and leading high quality teaching and learning
- Identifying, implementing and sustaining school improvement priorities and strategies
- Leading by example, embedding excellent practice and commitment to meeting the learning needs of all children
The successful candidate will:
- Be skilled in contributing to and implementing strategic direction and operational management
- Be able to demonstrate the character and ambition to work in close partnership with all stakeholders
- Be an outstanding practitioner who can lead by example and support the further development of our committed team
- Inspire confidence, respect and trust
- Be able to lead, nurture and engage all staff based on clear values
- Embody our inclusive ethos and will contribute significantly in moving us towards a centre of educational excellence
Closing date: Monday 29th April 2019 (midday).
Interview date: Friday 10th May 2019.
Start date: September 2019.
How to Apply: Full details and application packs are available on our school website: www.thelifecloud.net/schools/GorseRideSchools.
Gorse Ride Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.