Classroom Teacher (Full Time)
Required due to expansion.
Start date September 2019.
TMS/UPR + SEN Allowance. NQTS considered.
Closing date: noon, Friday 21 June 2019.
Addington School – Be Part of Our Success!
We will give you…
- The opportunity to work in a special school judged ‘outstanding’
- An environment committed to staff development and growing leadership
- A school with a coaching & collaborative culture
- The opportunity to personalise the curriculum
- Membership of an inclusive learning community with SEND expertise
- A school where creativity and innovation is encouraged.
We are looking for…
- A commitment to high professional standards
- Teachers who desire SEND expertise or who have SEND expertise
- Passion for working with learners who have SEND
- Commitment to coaching and solution focussed
- Flexible teachers who are enthused by challenge
- Early years’ experience useful but not essential
- Teachers who show empathy with parents and desire true working in partnership.
If you would like to be a part of the Addington community and want to know more please contact Sara Attra, Headteacher, for an informal discussion on 0118 9669073.
A visit to the school is highly recommended.
Application packs are available on our website: www.addington.wokingham.sch.uk.
Closing date: 12 Noon, 21 June 2019.
Interviews: 1 July 2019.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.