Maternity Cover. Fixed Term.
Temporary full-time role from September 2021 to end of spring term 2022.
Closing date: noon, Friday 7 May 2021.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for someone to take on a maternity cover class teacher position, in a temporary full-time role from September 2021 to end of spring term 2022.
We are searching for someone who:
- Holds QTS status.
- Puts children at the heart of everything they do.
- Is passionate about learning and a highly skilled practitioner.
- Has high expectations of learning, achievement, and behaviour.
- Will share and support the ethos of the school.
- Works well as part of a team and communicates well with all members of our school community.
- Seeks to make learning exciting and a positive experience for all.
We can offer:
- A welcoming and supportive learning environment with highly motivated, happy children who are positive learners, take pride in their school
- A dedicated and talented staff who have high expectations of our pupils and provide stimulating, challenging and memorable learning experiences
- An encouraging Headteacher, Local Advisory board and Trust
- An ethos of valuing and caring for all members of our school community
- A commitment to continuous improvement and your professional development
Further information can be found on https://thecircletrust.co.uk/vacancies/.
Closing date: Friday 7th May 12pm.
Interviews: Wednesday 12th May 2021.