NQT/MPS/UPS. Maternity Cover.
Required January 2021 for up to one year.
English Martyrs promotes high achievement and strives to develop each child’s full potential.
We are looking for a KS1 class teacher for maternity cover from January 2021.
We are proud of our lovely school where pupils achieve good standards and are cared for by dedicated and committed professionals.
We are able to offer:
- A school team who have kind and supportive relationships and genuinely care about each other.
- The chance to work alongside the governors and senior leadership team in order to plan and deliver a strong KS1 provision.
- Happy, well-behaved and well-mannered children who draw from a wide range of backgrounds and ethnicities.
- Supportive governors and parents who are enthusiastic about the school.
- The opportunity to work in a very effective school in which OFSTED describe teaching as ‘good… with much that is outstanding’.
- Dedicated PPA day with your year group partner.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Inspirational, dedicated and effective in the classroom, with high expectations for all pupils.
- Enthusiastic, flexible and imaginative.
- Supportive of a Catholic vision of education (even if you’re not a Catholic).
- Hard working, self-reflective and want to work as part of a team.
- Able to laugh at life’s ups and downs!
Application forms can be obtained from the school website www.englishmartyrs.reading.sch.uk/news-events-1 or via email: email@example.com.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged, following COVID guidelines. Please call the school to arrange.
Applications for this role will be considered on receipt.
English Martyrs Catholic Primary School
Dee Road, Tilehurst, Reading RG30 4BE
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people, and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to a satisfactory DBS disclosure. Equal opportunities for all.