Lower Key Stage 2 Year 4. Required for ASAP.
2 days a week. Fixed-Term until Aug 2020 – main pay scale.
NQTs encouraged to apply.
Closing date: Sunday 8 December 2019
Caring, Sharing and Learning Together
We would welcome newly appointed teachers or experienced teachers to join our nurturing and friendly school
If you are…
- driven by a strong moral purpose to enable children to achieve
- share our school vision, ‘Caring, Sharing and Learning Together’
- committed to consistently good and outstanding practice and to our continuing drive towards raising attainment and standards;
- highly motivated and hardworking;
- able to play a positive and active role in our team;
- a professional who values wellbeing but is unafraid of hard work;
- keen to be challenged on a continued learning journey;
- an excellent practitioner with high expectations of behaviour.
We can offer you:
- the chance to work with a supportive team to share ideas and planning;
- a good and developing school that is passionate about creativity and enjoyment in learning;
- the chance to use/develop personal curriculum strength and grow our creative school curriculum;
- a tried and tested, successful NQT induction programme;
- strong commitment to CPD and supportive team culture;
- an approachable and supportive leadership;
- being part of our school ethos, ‘Caring, Sharing and Learning Together’ in a school centred around the children;
- children who are confident, enjoy coming to school and are keen to learn;
- engaged, supportive parents and committed governors.
Please note that applications will be considered on receipt.
Please speak to Mrs Baljit Rai the School Bursar for more information and request an application pack.
Closing date: Sunday 8th December 2019.
Interview date: Thursday 12th December 2019.
Visits to the school are very much welcomed. To arrange a visit, or if you require any further information, please contact the Admin Officer on 01753 866272 or contact us via email@example.com
King’s Court First School
Ashbrook Road, Old Windsor, SL4 2NE
Telephone: 01753 866272
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.