Full time; Permanent.
Required for September 2019.
We would welcome newly appointed teachers or experienced teachers to join our nurturing and friendly school. There may be additional opportunities and responsibility for the right candidate.
If you are…
- driven by a strong moral purpose to enable children to achieve;
- committed to consistently good and outstanding practice and to our continuing drive towards raising attainment and standards;
- highly motivated and hardworking;
- able to play a positive and active role in our team;
- a professional who values wellbeing but is unafraid of hard work;
- keen to be challenged on a continued learning journey;
- an excellent practitioner with high expectations of behaviour.
We can offer you:
- the chance to work with a supportive team to share ideas and planning;
- a good and developing school that is passionate about creativity and enjoyment in learning;
- the chance to use/develop personal curriculum strength and grow our creative school curriculum;
- a tried and tested, successful NQT induction programme;
- strong commitment to CPD and supportive team culture;
- an approachable and supportive leadership;
- being part of our school ethos, Caring, Sharing and Learning Together in a school centred around the children;
- children who are confident, enjoy coming to school and are keen to learn;
- engaged, supportive parents and committed governors.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
To arrange a visit, or if you require any further information, please contact the school secretary on 01753 866272 or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that applications will be considered on receipt.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff to share that commitment. Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.