Leadership Spine L11–L15.
Required for January 2020.
Closing date: noon, Monday 14 October 2019.
An Outstanding School
We are seeking an enthusiastic professional who has:
- A proven track record of leading successful change at a team level.
- A clear vision of what constitutes effective learning and teaching.
- An in-depth understanding of school self-evaluation and continuous school improvement to raise levels of student achievement.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to motivate teams.
- The ability to work under pressure while maintaining a sense of perspective.
The post offers an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and committed professional. The specific responsibilities of the role will be determined by the skill set of the individual and best compliments the existing Senior Leadership Team.
Windsor Girls’ school was graded as outstanding in all categories by Ofsted in 2013.
You would be joining a school in which:
- Students’ achievement is outstanding.
- Lessons have a strong sense of purpose in which teaching and learning take place without distraction.
- Students have highly positive attitudes to learning and are very proud of their school. Relationships between students and their peers and with their teachers are exceptionally positive.
- Students have high aspirations and a strong sense of belief in the ability of staff to help them achieve the highest standards.
- Teachers’ professional development is personalised and highly effective in increasing the amount of outstanding practice.
See our website www.windsorgirls.net for details or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Visits are encouraged.
Closing date: Midday on Monday 14 October.
Interviews: Week beginning Monday 14 October.
Windsor Girls' School
Imperial Road, Windsor, Berks SL4 3RT.
NOR: 720 Sixth Form: 200+ Ages: 13–19
Telephone: 01753 795155
Windsor Girls’ School is a Teaching School with NLE/NSS designation.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.