Acting Key Stage 2 Lead/Key Stage 2 Teacher
Required from February or Easter 2019.
Main PayScale/Upper Pay Scale depending on experience.
St Teresa’s is an ‘Outstanding’ School, built on strong Catholic ethos and values. We have a highly effective leadership group, teaching team and support staff. The school is well supported by our governors, who work well together with shared purpose.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Provide guidance, support and advice to teaching staff across KS2
- Be a key member of the Senior Leadership Team, contributing to the strategic decision making for the school.
- Lead by example to promote high quality teaching, planning and effective class management
- Monitor standards and children’s progress across the Key Stage
- Be highly energetic, motivated, enthusiastic and have a passion for teaching and learning
- Have an excellent knowledge of the curriculum
- Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Be an integral part of our school community and a committed team player
- The chance to join a high performing, nurturing team, committed to further developing the school
- A leadership team committed to developing staff potential
- Well behaved, confident and hardworking pupils
- Staff who are fully committed to making a difference
- A broad, balanced and interesting curriculum, with an emphasis on pupils developing skills for the future
Contact Jennie Sutton for an application pack: email@example.com.
Interview date: on application
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure Procedure.